The Hispanic Chamber Networking Power Hour is a bi-weekly networking event for business owners and entrepreneurs, whose goal is to build their businesses and referral relationships. We focus on supporting one another personally and professionally while significantly contributing to each other’s growth. This high-energy event occurs every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, where you’ll get a chance to announce your business and enter a drawing to win a 2-minute presentation in front of the group. Coffee will be served from 8:30 am, and the main program starts promptly at 9 am.
Sponsor This Power Hour Event!
Power Hour is hosted at the Crowne Plaza every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Sponsorship costs $250 per event and includes the following:
- Blast your banner ad 3 times to 15K contacts via our newsletter – Link your ad banner to your Website or Social Media profile on Facebook or YouTube.
- Logo placement on the event flyer – The flyer goes out with the 3 email blasts, and is also posted to Hispanic Chamber website, Facebook page, and used on the Eventbrite RSVP page.
- Get announced at the event – The event host will announce your company as the event sponsor at the beginning of the event, and will read your company intro or your professional bio on the loud speaker.
- Vendor table to display your signage, products & collateral – Set up popup displays, table displays, banners or other promotional materials. Big table provided. Use it to display products & collateral.
- Logo displayed at coffee station – Display a 8-1/2 x 11 flyer or sign in a plexi-glass table top display reading “This Power Hour is Sponsored by [Your Company Logo]”. Everybody now owes you a cup of coffee! j/k