The Hispanic Chamber Networking Power Hour is a monthly networking breakfast event hosted in various East Bay locations for business owners and entrepreneurs whose goal is to build their businesses and referral relationships. We focus on supporting one another personally and professionally while significantly contributing to each other’s growth.
Power Hour Business Breakfast
Individual - $20
Free Breakfast with New Membership or Membership Renewal
2 free breakfast tickets with New Membership or Membership Renewal
EVENT SPONSORED BY JESSIE BANUELOS
Sponsor This Power Hour Event!
Power Hour is hosted every month at various East Bay locations. Sponsorship includes the following:
- 15 minute presentation – share with guests what your business does and how it brings value to the community.
- VIP Greeter Status at Registration table – Personally greet all the guests as they arrive. Admins do all the registration work.
- Blast your banner ad 5 times to 15K contacts via our newsletter – Link your ad banner to your Website or Social Media profile on Facebook or YouTube.
- Logo placement on the event flyer – The flyer goes out with the 5 email blasts, and is also posted to Hispanic Chamber website, Facebook page, and used on the Eventbrite RSVP page.
- Get announced at the event as the event sponsor – The event host will announce your company as the event sponsor at the beginning of the event, and will read your company intro or your professional bio on the loud speaker.
- Vendor table to display your signage, products & collateral – Set up popup displays, table displays, banners or other promotional materials. Big table provided. Use it to display products & collateral.
- Logo displayed at coffee station – Display a 8-1/2 x 11 flyer or sign in a plexi-glass table top display reading “This Power Hour is Sponsored by [Your Company Logo]”.